Question about Tickets and Mediashare support

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Franz

Franz

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:55 AM

It's early morning here in Germany - so let the day starts with some questions :)

Good morning or must I say goodnight for people in America ( due to time difference ;)

- Why takes it so long to receive a answer on a ticket request?

- Why is it not possible to delete an ticket ? We only can close it.

- My purchase of the script Mediashare 4.3 also include the offer for free script installing (by creating a new ticket)

After futile attempts to adapt the script myself, I decided to take advantage of the offer. How long will it take, until I can use my website         properly?

Thoughts about MediaShare... 

When I visit the pages here on MediaShare, I have the feeling of being on a lonesome planet. It seems as if only a few people use MediaShare. What may be the reason for this? This MediaShare has existed for many years. 
I'm more than willing be convinced otherwise.

Wish all of you a beautiful day.

#2 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:24 AM

- Tickets are answered in a matter of hours (more or less, depending on our timezone and working schedule), and that's not considered a long period of time by most people and companies. You realise that for a product that costs $149, paid one time, you get life-time support. There are far more expensive softwares and products that you get lower level of support, and also for a limited period of time (during the warranty period of 1-2 years). 

- That's how the helpdesk system was built, and it comes from a leading company in this industry. Tickets should remain on record, as a proof for different kind of unexpected situations. It is a proof that support has been given to you, that services have been performed to you, etc. If deleted, then you can state otherwise.

http://www.mediashar...s/installation/

As mentioned here, installation service takes maximum 2 working days to be completed. In most cases, it takes less, about 1 day.

- The forum has been introduced only a few months ago, when MediaShare 4.0 was released, that's why there is not much activity yet. And since the support is fully provided through the Helpdesk, most clients don't have any need to come in the forums for help. When there will be more 3rd party templates, mods, etc there will be more activity. Like on the forums of our other scripts (AVS, ClipShare) where we have tens of thousands of posts and thousands of members.

#3 Franz

Franz

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:51 AM

Thank you for clarifying words. Wish you a relaxing weekend.

#4 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

I wish you the same. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users